Monday, November 8, 2010

Remember remember the 5th, etc

During this past week, the 5th of November occurred. It means little more than a reference to the movie "V for Vendetta". Moving on. Halloween was totally bogus because my house only got one lone family at my door. Jack-o-lantern and light and everything and one family. Do you know how much candy I bought? Ok, only three bags, but it was enough.

Food
-Largely, we ate left-overs. Which are always delicious. however, there was this amazing lentil soup which I can not begin to describe it's splendor in this primitive form of communication. The Lady is quite nice to have around.
-Also, we got paid and thusly went to Ruby Tuesday. I got the Louisianna Seafood or something similar. It was quite good.

CoD
-The most important CoD news is that I pre-ordered the new Call of Duty game; Black Ops. Henceforth referred to as CoD Ops. It comes out the 9th of November (Tomorrow as I am writing this). This upcoming week is short do to some holiday or something so I have all day Thursday to play. I'm pretty excited.

Pathfinder
-This week's DM was the other guy. He'd gotten some (very nice) maps of Middle Earth and used them as a vague basis for our setting. It was good, but he had to cut the session somewhat short because he was going to the movies. Also, my character started a Trap,Bread,Ale shop.... we'll see how that goes.


I feel kinda bad because I feel like this post is rushed, there just isn't anything THAT exciting. Unless you count my ongoing endeavor to read the Dresden Files. The most badass book series ever. I suggest it to just about everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you had pre-ordered black ops just this morning! How could I have doubted? Lentil soup, yes. good stuff

    ReplyDelete