Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday night Dinner

Also, there will be a CoD recap

Dinner was AWESOME. Roasted broccoli, my special mashed potatoes and steak.

The steak was the specialty. I marinaded it for 24 hours in a sauce I made. Worcestershire sauce(I use Lea & Perrins THICK), cinnamon, chili powder (I use Mexican style, it has more kick) and orange juice. Grill for about 30 minutes, flipping once. (May differ based on the size of the steak) and BAM. Maybe one day I'll run down the mashed potatoes, though it's not that hard to do.

Now for CoD. Killed a bunch of people using my riot shield kit. I've been using blast shield instead of C4 lately, don't know why. and then marathon instead of scavenger. Managed to right off the bat on Storm (I think) get my harrier using the riot shield and usp combo.
-Later days

One last thing, the Vector with the acog is terrible. Vector with the thermal... even worse. Doesn't even work on hardcore. blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment